Panel manufacturer at Van Wezel Elektrotechniek in Breda.Do you enjoy constructing panels independently and are you able to maintain a level head?
Do you have an affinity with our specialism and do you enjoy working in a dedicated team?
If so, you are our:
Panel manufacturerIn brief
In the position of panel manufacturer, you are responsible for the construction, wiring and finishing of various distribution boxes.
Your tasks include:
• mechanical construction of the distributors
• wiring the distributors
• finishing and subsequent delivery of the distributors to the test team
• ensuring that the workplace remains neat and tidy
The team you will join
The motivated team that you will bolster comprises project leaders, fitters, testers and production planning staff.
What will you bring to the team?
• You have demonstrable work experience in a similar position and you have a can-do attitude
• You have a good command of written and spoken Dutch
• Knowledge of panel construction is a significant advantage
• Important traits in this position are accuracy, diligence, a proactive attitude and flexibility. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and communicative.
We are Van Wezel Elektrotechniek
We specialise in panel construction and busbar systems.
It is about customisation, high quality and solutions in accordance with our customers' wishes.
What can you expect from Van Wezel Elektrotechniek?
• We offer a competitive salary based on education and experience
• 25 annual leave days, plus hours in connection with the reduction in working hours scheme (ATV)
• Excellent terms and conditions of employment
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter.
Send your CV with cover letter by email to the following email address: email@example.com
Should you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Stefan Pijpers (head of production planning) by telephone on 076-5722853